Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thank you for the lovely blog award Closet Crisis!



This is a big shout-out to Closet Crisis from the amazing blog one too many closets, which you can find here!

She has given me the (cue trumpets and choirs):

Thanks!!

This came as quite a surprise since

a) I admire her and her blog so much and
b) I am still not sure if I have any aptitude for blogging and I sure have my share of technical difficulties (I only have my ipad tonight at home so cannot figure out how to pass this on easily or upload (or is it download? And what do you call a parenthesis within a parenthesis except for extremely poor grammar?) pictures I took at supper of my OOTD and my new J Crew swag!

But Closet Crisis - You rock!  As do all you other lovely bloggers, who have been so encouraging to me.  It is awfully nice to send some thoughts and pictures out to the universe and get back some nice vibes from all of the world!  I am starting to feel like Anne Bancroft (or am I the Anthony Hopkins character?) in 84 Charing Cross Road!

Anyway - much love at you all tonight and the pictures will be loaded up in the a.m. when I get my computer mojo back!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I don't think I'm an especially proficient blogger at all! (blushes) but thanks for your sweet words and for reading!!

    I love 84 Charing Cross Road! Tears me up, every time!

    ReplyDelete

Kindness is a virtue...