Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Raj Paisley OOTD

I had a meeting today with a colleague from China.  In honour of him, I always wear a little red, which he loves!

I love the raj paisley skirt but have not worn it much.  Today I toned it down with a nice BCBG tshirt and J Crew factory cotton blazer.  The shoes were the other pop of red - they are Marc Fisher and quite comfy and match the red in the skirt completely!

I look a little pensive in this photo - perhaps lack of sleep due to a thunderstorm and hunger....



have an awesome day and it would be really nice if you could swing by my house and go through that pile of magazines for me and fix the pillows!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Ok I'll pop over, I love cleaning too !
    I like how you've mixed it with muted tones, you are very lucky to be out in skirts just now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well AJC told me to do that and I think she is right about the muted tones/bright tones. As you know, my natural inclination is to madly toss it ALL on!

      As you clean, feel free to pour yourself a glass of bourbon - on the house!

      Delete
  2. I have worn my Raj Paisley with blue and red and pink but I like it best with white. I like your outfit and I see it also reflects the colors in your house. Btw, are you going to do a post on your house? I love what we can glimpse from the pictures, I'd love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I get to be a better picture taker. My house is kind of like me - more is more! You will either love it or hate it, I guess! On the other hand - I am a good time at a party!

      Delete
  3. Why are you hungry? I am on a special diet for energy (which is not increasing my energy) and it is making me STARVING. I was up in the night hungry myself!
    I love that skirt and the pairing with the red shoes is so pretty. How nice of you to honour your colleague this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on day 4 of the diet - reduced caloric intake and no wheat. Thank God for the one glass of wine and 85% lindt chocolate square per day - it is what I live for! On a positive note - I have lost 2 pounds - As God is my witness I will fit perfectly into my clothes again!

    ReplyDelete

Kindness is a virtue...